Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My Diet.....


I've kept my concentration on breakfast this is the most important meal of the day. What I eat is important, and will keep me going until lunch. With this disease I need lots of energy

In the morning this is what I usually eat :

1. One glass of juice
2. Two toasts (whole wheat) or bagel
3. Two Brazil nuts (selenium )
4. one bowl of bio-yogurt with blueberries, strawberries, blackberries etc. (anti oxidants )
one half hour later I take one tablespoon of liquid multpile vitamin and one half hour later I take one tablespoon of green tea extract .

* I use variations of the above with bio eggs and bio cereal.

For lunch and supper I usually eat a salad with lots of tomatoes and also lots of vegetables with the main course. With supper I take a 1,000 mcg capsule of vitamin B-12. During the day I try eat two oranges and take a 500 mcg chewable vitamin C tablet.

Some of this diet was taken from Robert Miller's "Targeted natural Strategies" as I go along I will add to this diet,


No comments: